KBR Ministries' Forum exists to encourage young ladies (ages 14-22) to love and serve the Lord. We accept guest post submissions.
Seeking the Lord, serving others, living surrendered, investing in family relationships, applying God's Word in difficult situations, being set apart from the world
Post must be in between 400-700 words.
Write in the first person. Use personal stories to illustrate.
Uuse the King James Version of the Bible in all Scripture references.
Please specify if your last name is to be published with your guest post. A short 1-2 sentence bio is optional.
Original image(s) that appropriately illustrate your post is optional.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Submit your article in the body of an email, a plain text file, or a Word file.
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please title your document: "First Name-Last Name_Article Title."
- The post is your original work.
- The post has not been published anywhere else online.
- You retain the ownership, authorship, and copyright of your post.
- You will not submit the post for republication anywhere else.
- You will not republish the post on your own blog or website.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR WORK TO KBR MINISTRIES, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT...
We cannot guarantee publication of your submission. We will contact you if your post is published.
Submissions are accepted on a volunteer basis only. Thank you so much for your desire to partner with KBR in encouraging girls for the glory of God.